Orbital Player Home

WakahisaSensei

It would be really cool if there was a home sort of like a satellite/space station with a sleek or alien look. Accessible either through teleportation spell or a specific location with windows that let you view the planet from space. Though there are many mods that do something similar, I haven't found a mod that quite gives that alien feel yet.

Not interested in Doctor Who stuff. Those mods are cool, but not what I'm looking for at the moment.

That sounds pretty cool. It could be done Dwemer. Have you seen Dwemertech? Your idea would play pretty well with that mod.

I have seen Dwemer tech now. It's very good. But I still don't quite like how the landscape looks like ruins. But it could just be the pictures.

Check out Brhuce Hammar and/or Wheels of Lull here on the nexus. They might have some locations you could claim as your home.

Not really looking for quests. And if a high tech home was all I was looking for I would use Dwemer Aetherial palace (which is a decent mix of skyrim's normal dwemer textures and some new sleek ones)

I'm basically looking for something that gives the sense that one is an outside observer of tamriel. An alien looking from its space station that occasionally teleports in to achieve some kind of objective. I'm not looking for an actual quest, just a home that gives the feel of...a science outpost. That's a perfect summary. A science vessel that's being used to secretly gather data on Tamriel's life forms. That's the kind of feel I'm trying to find.