Explosive Ammo Fix For Anti-Material Rifle

Jonnyboersen33321

I have a mod request about A presumed bug to do with the explosive effect of the anti-material rifle only causing explosive damage on impact where it should be causing impact and base damage on impact, also very buggy while using Explosive Ammo in vats. Example When using an anti-material rifle with explosive ammo base damage in my pip-boy says 200 however testing with living anatomy On non damage threshold enemy as well as ones with Im only doing 80-120 damage with my anti-material rifle to the point where it is more effective to just shoot the ground for more damage. If this could get fixed I would greatly appreciate it.

I fixed it in TTW, it should be in NVSE fixes. If it's not, I'll get Void to put it in. I also fixed the Gauss Rifle. I will probably update these fixes to use JIPLN's new event handler as well for better accuracy and working on static objects.

Nah Man I just did some testing still the same issue im only getting damage from the explosive or the Base bullet impact not both please add this into your mod as I just installed and there is still no fix.

Edit: I believe it is only a vats problem after installing your mod it seems to do proper damage outside of vats however the issue still proceeds in vats combat.

Edit 2: After further testing I have no clue whats going on sometimes on a critical strike I am not able to get more than 150 damage which is vastly less than what is stated in my pip-boy. Other times I do decent damage as if i'm just using a regular shot with slash damage. Not sure whats happening sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't it has been very buggy after the installation of NVSE and NVSE plus. If you could investigate I would Greatly appreciate it.

Edited by Jonnyboersen33321