new ideas of mods/ the balance of male and female mods

Panther619

it seems to me a lot of modders tend to be sexist when it comes to making mods for male and female characters they tend to make more towards the female than male and yes THIS TRULY needs to be worked on and something needs to bring balance between the mods for male and female mods theres not a lot of male mods that change the armors or body and not enough hairs for men as well and I believe the male mods for clothing and underwear need to bring in jockstraps, thongs, swimsuits speedos etc even kink wear like assless black leather chaps, fringed chaps as well new hairs such as Lebanese styles latin styles such as fohawks fades waves better mohawks the more sexier styled hairs armors need to be just as sexy as the women's armors making them more revealing but still enough kept to leave to the imaginations of people maybe even some bondage type armors such as harnesses, manslings, remodeled daedric, dragon, steel, silver, paladin, a differ set of elven than what Bethesda has given us, dark brotherhood heavy armor that's also skimpy and sexy, nightingale armor that is capeless and has thongs or jockstrap leather wear with differ bulge sizes that can be revealing from side views, maybe even sexier vampire armors and sexier npcs for both male and females and also performance wise for the game to lag or freeze up less while people are playing the game maybe something that can improve the performance so CTDs wont be as often

oh and hopefully soon people can make more marvel comic superhero mods and bring those like nightcrawler, silversurfer, blade, carnage, phoenix jean grey, human torch, submariner (which maybe even an underwater world could be made for skyrim too with sexy npcs in skimpy armor wear that match something like submariner's??) etc all these kinds of mods would be really awesome to have and for females I was also thinking maybe having chaos comic characters such as lady death and vampirella and chastity to be brought in as npc followers/playable and maybe add undertakers and or grave diggers into game as well this is all a thought but if anyone finds these ideas in this post as great ideas and wanting to manifest them into mods feel free to do so I think a lot of people would be really appreciative of having them

and maybe some of the already made mods of armors for females can be converted or made for males too?? even for SoS aka schlongs of skyrim or maybe some of you modders can convert SAM mods into nexus and maybe also convert some stuff to Bethesda that are appropriate for them like new homes, new lush overhauls etc (just a thought I feel people should or could look into and get creative on)