Hello world.

GlytchMeister

Alright, let's start from scratch.

I'll give you the first course for free. And believe me... with the smarts I see oozing from your wounded mind I'll bet you'll figure out the rest.

Just look at it this way.

You're still hanging out near the Electronic school house librery with one foot ready to make a mad dash to escape back to your modding cave, game play house, or electric koolaide tree house to get back to modding and playing. Aren't you?!

If I could turn you, so you would build a PC in your modding cave, or what have you, I'll bet you'd turn into a Monster Game Machine Builder.

Or God forbid, a real PC Wired Head that would make the perfect human brain from computer parts. Ack! MONSTERS.

Here's your lesson.... Do a search. Computer name, company website in mind using the serial number. Look for a CD for the laptop with installation tools such as Superpowering your CPU's Clock Speed and Frame Per Second tuner/Power saver tools etc. and it likely with have a tool for the chipset upgrade too. That tool will likely install the chipset for you with a left click of your mouse button.

If you venture into the deep basement Internet Library Halls where they still have candelabra for lighting I'll be on the lookout for MONSTER GAMING MACHINES built by the GlytchMeister; because I know who lives down there.

Itâs terrifying how accurately you have me pegged. Seriously, I wonder if youâve been lurking on a forum I frequent... have you heard of the Wapsi Square webcomic, by any chance? I write fanfic with a team of other authors on that comicâs forum.

One of my characters is... a concentrated extract of my madman side, and heâs built an abomination fondly and fearfully referred to as The Beast. And The Beast pales in comparison to the ESNet Distributive SuperComputing monstrosity known as Legion, purpose-built to function as the rest of the brains for the hippocampi of several million insane people stored in a stasis crystal.

Like I said, terrifying.

Anyway... Iâll look into this when I have the opportunity. Thanks :)

Edited by GlytchMeister

No. I have now! If I can find it just by typing in Wapsi Square Webcomic I'll be visiting there as soon as I get done patting down a few more keys on my keyboard.

That was one of my favorite things about this forum; the comic book artists here. :woot: If I wandered through the friends listed in each members of the 2004 to 2015 I would have a list of people in my friends list, 120, was the count before they began dropping off. I sure enjoyed comic strips. I would have paid a dime each week for their work gladly, but all we could give anyone here at the time were 1 up, or Kudo's.

Ah it was so much more fun!

If you have solid link please post it.

Otherwise I am going a surfing. Wapsi Square Webcomic; here I come! :woot: :dance:

Your post about thinking I knew you somehow, got my wires shorting out. I assume maybe you had a bit of the same when you thought I was more familiar with you then I am.

I'm a little shaken too. I was using Sci-Fi television show stuff to try and ease the boring part of my wonderful career in technology.

So we both have had a freaking out moment.