Looking for a talented volunteer to port Tramp's Rest mod to SE

TRADERSMYTHERS

I contacted Tramp's Rest mod author plunket about porting the mod to SE and he replied:

"Thank you partner. I tell you, if I made SSE mods, I'd be all over it. I don't. Send a potential collaborator my way, if they are a seasoned pro who does such as that. Convert other modders' work to SSE I mean."

I'm very new to playing games on PC and am still learning the ropes. I'd try myself using videos I've seen online, but plunket is looking for someone with experience to do the port and that isn't me.

As an old school gamer I'd love to have the Tramp's Rest mod or any other mod that uses vintage AD&D art and monsters available for an SE game.

Any help with this effort would be appreciated. Thanks!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88985?tab=posts

• 1 year later...

The mod was ported for Skyrim SE. Search for the mod under SE and see if the fellow who ported it will do the same for Xbox. Like you I'm an old school gamer and love the work of Trampier and Sutherland along with other vintage artists. I played through once and it was superb. The only point I'd like fixed is to make the custom items found in the adventure improvable at the forge/workbench.