Game Version Matter?

mrstabby383

Well Met.

I've gotten myself all confused here.

I have the OG release of Skyrim in my steam lib, but no DLC and some of the mods i want only work with the DLC.
BUT! i cant get the DLC, and now there is a LE version of the game and a SE version? what... the... f....k.... is going on here?

Do all the mods work with this SE version as its 64bit? or am i better off getting the LE version? or just getting the DLC from somewhere else with steam codes?

Like who the hell thought this was a good system? :D and the SE version has some mods build in? but like watered down versions?

I just want the game and the dlc to work with the mods. 64bit would be great but if not whatevs... also for the lowest price? anyone able to help my poor brain understand this?

Many thanks and love!

Yea doc Kaizeld i was thinking that, but im not sure if modders are actively updating there mods for the SE? like there are some awesome survival mods like frostborn (i hear this is part of SE version?) ermmm what else the hunterborn, ineed so on.

I have got a mod list like 50 long lol but some of the interesting ones (hunterborn) require the dlc i suppose i will have to go and check if they have SE versions. and if not just deal with it.