Steam Problems

I am not sure this is the forum I should be using but as I put the same question into the Steam's Forum and didn't get any replies I decided to give this a try. First I wanna say THANK YOU to all the Modders out there for the Awesome stuff U Make!! Anyway I am having huge problems getting any help out of Steam and I want to be able to play my legally bought Games such as Skyrim SE without using Steam.They have absolutely no type of support on their Own product. I don't get it. They keep wanting to send me to Bethseda even though the problem is with there game console (or whatever its called). I bought Skyrim SE and every time I pull the game up on Steam it tells me I need to buy it again. I got it at Walmart and Steam loaded it on my computer but now I cant play. This is crazy. Anyways if anybody has any ideas what I can do, give me a shout out. Thank You.

That is a steam issue. I would see if you could get someone on the phone..... (though that is a pretty forlorn hope.)

You can't play the game without steam. (legally) If you re-enter the code you got, does it want to re-download the whole game again?

No, when I put in the code it tells me the game is already installed. So I deleted Skyrim SE and reinstalled and wind up with the same problem. And of course no Love from Steam. I don't understand how I pay for a game which means I own it but its controlled by someone else. Its crazy and Steam has almost no competition.The reality is if Steam is going to be in "Charge" of peoples games with the money that their receiving they should at least have decent customer service. If I keep having this problem I going to have to take some other steps I guess. Thank You for the help though.