Wooting Compatibility

dbelow

I know this is a niche thing to ask for, but I recently acquired a Wooting Two Analog keyboard which allows you to press keys down lighter or harder depending on what you want to do, and it actually affects the input into the game you're playing, making it act somewhat like a pseudo controller. Problem is, Skyrim always switches into controller mode no matter what if you have any controller enabled, that includes the Wooting. This disables mouse and makes it nearly impossible to play without unplugging the keyboard first to make sure it's only in digital. I was able to go into SkyrimPrefs.ini and disable controllers but this doesn't fix the issue of not being able to use the keyboard to it's fullest potential

I've looked into compatibility for the Wooting and all I've been able to come up with is that the Wooting team deem Skyrim incompatible for this reason, but does anyone know of any kind of mod that fixes this issue in any way? Like allowing mouse and keyboard input while a controller is plugged in? Does anyone with experience have the time or drive to make such a mod? Any answers are greatly appreciated, thank you for reading regardless.