Heavy Traffic ×

m000

ShelLuser

Hi gang!

First of all I'd like to share my deepest respect & many compliments for all the hard work that must have gone into Nexus as well as Vortex.

What I truly admire about the whole project is that although you guys are obviously trying to persuade me to turn off my adblocker and hope that I go premium you never - ever - blocked my attempts at grabbing some nice goodies. And that gains you guys my respect (I take that quite seriously). This only went up when I just discovered that I could easily become a supporter for one month without the reoccurring payments (it's a non-option for me because I refuse to link Paypal to my bank account, for me paypal is my "Internet piggy bank"; where I store some money to use online but always making sure that it's an amount I don't care to lose).

I'm already quite sure that I'll eventually become a life time supporter, but first things first ;)

Figured I'd say hi! ;)

About myself.. I consider myself a casual gamer, been playing on the PS3 for many years when I eventually decided to hop to PC; which happened earlier this year. I discovered you guys thanks to Steam (which is where I get my games from) and Skyrim. First I added some mods using the SE edition's native 'mods' menu option, then I noticed that a body enhancer mod had a non-censored version on Nexus and being the guy that I am I decided to check it out, purely for "scientific purposes" obviously ;)

Grabbed myself a decent amount of mods to enhance my Skyrim gameplay (I'm not really looking for in-game nudity, though I have to admit that Sofia is hilarious) and it. just. worked. Yah, so today I bought myself Dragon Age Origins (Steam discount) and discovered that Vortex (so: you guys!) supported that as well. Together with KOTOR (which I also got).

So yeah, that's where I drew the line: two games modded? That deserves something back :)

Alas, thats all from me.

Thanks again for all the hard work and effort that went into these massive projects. This is honestly quite awesome :)

With kind regards, Peter

Welcome! :thumbsup:

With the way Nexusmods is setup I track all the modder's whose mods I download. That way when I have tested their mod I can return. Go to Mods, click on it and find Tracking in Nexusmods dot com area and then ENDORSE them.

It's a new way to show our appreciation twice over. If you download someone's mod that really put's you in the mood. Like I am right at this moment; because a modder I know of whose mod I really like is going to get a Donation! That's another plus for modders here today.

Thanks for the welcome ;)

With the way Nexusmods is setup I track all the modder's whose mods I download. That way when I have tested their mod I can return. Go to Mods, click on it and find Tracking in Nexusmods dot com area and then ENDORSE them.

It's a new way to show our appreciation twice over.

Good to know, thanks for the feedback, I'll be sure to check this out later today!

• 4 months later...