Need help to activate vanilla NPC Meshes after disabling an NPC appearance Mod

dreamon567

Hello, i have a serious issue with a mod called Aerys Hot Momma NPC replacer.

He has an all in one ESP to basically change the appearance of over 200+ Female NPCs, what it didn't mention was that it changed all companions and robots into Female Humans (and i mean everyone! Codsworth, Strong, Dogmeat, Supervisor White, Curie, Jezebel,...) :ohmy:
It completely breaks the immersion and i've done everything to reset them back to the original, but their mesh and body completely disappears with everything i've tried: removing the main mod, installing all optional mods i wanted separately, installing FO4editor and trying to manually adjust the parameters and race back to the original settings for each individual NPC to keep the mod activated,... they keep disappearing. I even tried to change them ingame through the console command by clicking on them and type e.g: "setrace 00035ef89", to change Curie back to a Mr.Handy robot but nothing happened, it gives an error code that the NPC cannot be changed. I also installed overwriting Mods that adjust Curie's appearance and place them higher in the loading order, nothing changed. Also adjusting the Bodyslide files via Batch Building back to it's original state after uninstalling the mod didn't change anything. :sad:

So, long story short: is there a way to adjust it so that the game doesn't keep looking for the ESP's parameters and reinstates the vanilla looks?