• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

NarcolepticSpider

NarcolepticSpider

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Nexus Mod manager will not connect to my Nexus account without a Username and password.

Password was easy to get, I changed it.  I know my email address of course that I use to log into Nexus, but cannot find my username anywhere.

Not in my profile, not on the email I received when I changed my password.

How do i find it so my Nexus mod manager will connect to nexusmods.com again?

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 8,517 posts
Your username is

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Beer Ambassador

• Premium Member
  • 8,744 posts

I suggest you talk to a staff member to get your username changed, having your email address as a username is never a good idea.

NarcolepticSpider

NarcolepticSpider

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Thank you, that makes perfect sense.  NMM does not like me using an email address for my username.

I will do as you suggest and see if I can get it changed.  Thank you both very much.  

Been on here for years and have 163 active mods running in Skyrim so I really need my NMM.  :)

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Beer Ambassador

• Premium Member
  • 8,744 posts

Thank you, that makes perfect sense.  NMM does not like me using an email address for my username.

I will do as you suggest and see if I can get it changed.  Thank you both very much.  

Been on here for years and have 163 active mods running in Skyrim so I really need my NMM.  :smile:

Nice to see you've gotten everything resolved.

Interesting username by the way.

1ae0bfb8

1ae0bfb8

Talk to me!

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

you may want to ask the mods to redact your email address from the posts in this thread as it's still visible and therefore scrapable.

Page loaded in: 0.754 seconds