Companion looks overhaul. Can I change the mod or can I uninstall it?

ariGee399

Hey Everyone

So I got the mod "Wasteland Heroines Replacer". I have no problem with the mod, in fact, I never even got around to seeing what it does. The problem is that it requires the "Valkyr Female Face and Body Textures" mod and I cant STAND it. I understand some people might like it, just not my cup of tea, I hate it. Looks like I swapped my skin for flesh colored sandpaper...

SO

Question 1: Do you think the mod will work if I use just the standard CBBE skin textures? I kind of doubt it hearing what some people said in the comments on the mod. Not to mention, he did say it was required, not suggested... but maybe some of you who understand mods better can tell me if having a different skin texture will work.

since I doubt question 1 will be a yes...

Question 2: Can I safely uninstall this mod? I know deleting the skin texture should be fine, Vortex should just put the overwritten files back (or if all else fails I reinstall CBBE to reinstall the textures if I have to). But I dont know about the mod itself. I want to say it will be fine since its just cosmetic and it hasnt changed anything gameplay wise or mechanically but idk. Especially since it uses assets which were added, not just ones which were modified (like skin textures).

Bonus Question: Could I uninstall some of the other mods I had to install to get this thing to work?

The other mods I want to remove are:

Appealing Moles

deLuxe Makeup
MISC Hairstyle
The only ones that are vital to remove will be the skin texture mod and the wasteland heroines replacer. The rest I could leave but I wouldnt mind getting rid of them as I have no use for them and my 120+ mod list could use some spring cleaning...
Thanks in advance. I feel fairly sure that getting rid of it should be fine but I want to make sure before I break everything (or before I progress much further in the game in case I need to go back to an older save from before I had this)
Thanks everyone!
~Ariana