Help, can't find this mod! Broken City missing on Nexus

koepplin

The mod WAS on the Nexus at one time (2011-2012); I have a folder with the DAzip, a ReadMe, and a hyperlink shortcut to the mod's page... so their recollection of having uploaded to both places is accurate.

Oh dear, I wonder what happened ? Do mods usually disappear on the nexus like that ? That's an odd one

Edit: removed talk of private file transfers

Edited by koepplin

@koepplin; Mods don't "disappear" from the Nexus. But they can be, and are, removed by their authors or the Staff. By the Staff because it is brought to our attention that they violate one-or-more of our Terms and Policies, or because their authors or uploaders ask us to remove them. By their authors for various (personal) reasons. In this case, I'm suspecting the latter. :cool:

That said, neither you, nor tsm, nor anyone else should be using the public Nexus to communicate about private file transfers. Ok?

@koepplin; Mods don't "disappear" from the Nexus. But they can be, and are, removed by their authors or the Staff. By the Staff because it is brought to our attention that they violate one-or-more of our Terms and Policies, or because their authors or uploaders ask us to remove them. By their authors for various (personal) reasons. In this case, I'm suspecting the latter. :cool:

That said, neither you, nor tsm, nor anyone else should be using the public Nexus to communicate about private file transfers. Ok?

My apologies if I broke Nexus rules by conveying the small bit of information I have about the mod. :sad:

Oh woops, thanks for the info I'll bear that in mind - Sorry ! Edit: I honestly had no idea and this shows that I should be more careful

@theskymoves I apologise, the fault is clearly mine

Edited by koepplin