We're making a new mod/game - Fallout Redemption

GeminiVortex

Not gonna lie, I was cool with it all up until the whole "...as a couple" bit.

oof

There is a short list of things one simply doesn't do with their spouse.

Golf, Super Smash Bros, and modding being near the top of said list respectively.

The moment you criticize her work in any manner, is the moment you best get used to celibate, couch-ridden nights.

The risk of toe-stepping and emotional bruising on both your parts increases exponentially when you factor in outside help.

You'll be constantly stepping on eggshells, trying to avoid giving tasks and advice to others, that both of you haven't completely signed off on.

... I suggest you become the textbook definition of a 'yes-man', lest this boat sink before leaving the harbor.

As that black toucan bird in the animated film Rio once said : "Happy wife, happy life. And a happy life means less modding strife".

Or something like that. I think I only saw the trailer for Rio (the CG one about those birds).

• 2 weeks later...

Not gonna lie, I was cool with it all up until the whole "...as a couple" bit.

oof

There is a short list of things one simply doesn't do with their spouse.

Golf, Super Smash Bros, and modding being near the top of said list respectively.

The moment you criticize her work in any manner, is the moment you best get used to celibate, couch-ridden nights.

The risk of toe-stepping and emotional bruising on both your parts increases exponentially when you factor in outside help.

You'll be constantly stepping on eggshells, trying to avoid giving tasks and advice to others, that both of you haven't completely signed off on.

... I suggest you become the textbook definition of a 'yes-man', lest this boat sink before leaving the harbor.

As that black toucan bird in the animated film Rio once said : "Happy wife, happy life. And a happy life means less modding strife".

Or something like that. I think I only saw the trailer for Rio (the CG one about those birds).

You know, when we first read this comment of yours, we were going to say things to you which would have resulted in a pointless argument, as clearly, your opinion would not be adopted by us. We have shortened it down to this: how about you stick to your cartoons and leave the adults to relationships as you are in no position to deal out marital counseling to anyone but missus palm and her five daughters - and that arm of yours must be very overburdened. The next time you think that you can influence other people by your personal opinions...remember that you are but a profile picture and a coward at best.

• 1 year later...