Any mods that allow for the crosshair to appear in Third-person ADS only?

Rinzler715

Do any mods exist that would allow the crosshair (dot) to only appear when ADS-ing in Third-Person or a way remove the "cross" part of the crosshair? and if not, would it be possible?

I play both in first- and third-person, (1st-person indoors/3rd outdoors) and I find the crosshair very obstructive, so I've disabled it. This however means I can't properly aim in 3rd.

I've tried "See Through Scopes"-'s 1st-person ADS option, but that adds complexity to aiming as 1st- and 3rd-person ADS are not "lined-up".

I've searched around for a while with no results. Thank you in advance.

what do u mean it ads complexity to aiming? if you see na enemy just hold aim and move your sights to them. 3rd person is always going to be off centre to first person, unless the camera is looking directly at the players back.

I did have a mod from Bethesda.net when I was on xbox ,it might have been immersive HUD which requires HUD framework. I think it was supposed to have things like lat where the crosshair dot only activates when you aim and another compass feature that toggled it off or on, but it seemed buggy and to often not work at all. but that was console and I knew nothing about how to use mods back then.