Morrowind, Do you agree with letting your child, underage of 17, play Morrowind

Deleted54170User

I was thrilled at the discovery I could climb up on top mountains. I had not seen one of those Cliffracers yet. Imagine my surprise when I got beat by a couple of Cliffracers. I had not learned the importance of Saves yet, :sad: After 3 hours of play just climbing the hills until I got to the top of a mountain. I played that time for 3 hours with no Save. All the way back at Seyda Neen. :ohmy: I was having so much fun with the free exploration moving all over the entire world I didn't care. :happy: I wanted to add hand climbing. The old Indiana Jones games could use the hands.

If I had only known how to mod then. o_O

That was a mistype! It was because of a few 13 year old gamers I got the ideas from for modding. None of the adults... um... I mean over 13 that I discovered have to take responsibility for their actions because of their Jewish tradition, wanted to talk about stuff with a guy so old their grandfather, who was 24 years old kept using their game machine when they had to work and I was giving them ideas for... What a pagan like me does when older brothers and sister would do if they saw a page on the monitor that gave them the idea they BROKE my machine... Oh the panic around the house was still in the air when I found that the computer they weren't supposed to be messing with had a big broken glass look. And they weren't supposed to be playing with, what did that old man of 15 years old write? Never mind!

I could hardly believe my eyes when I was reading about Jewish tradition of boys having to do their stuff and act like adults when they were only 13 years old. I mean they were getting the same kind of treatment I got at time. Do what you're told, or there's the door.

It was just a Typo! Looked like a 7 instead of a 2 because of my poor nearly 70 year old eyes. That's the equivalent of a 40 year old in their culture. The two children over 13 who were playing Morrowind had an account here. I chatted with them sometime between in 2002 to 2006. Consider the flame wars, cussing that went on and no one got banned back then unless of some serious offense. They were very well behaved young men compared to some 18 and above guys and gals posting here.

A computer in a Jewish neighborhood, God Forbid, no less. I was very stupid about Jewish traditions back them. So, I didn't know. They were just messing with me. Now I know. Pegi 12...

4 members I talked to were messing around here and they thought someone my age ought to be at some strange place called a sin agog, or something like that. I already had my fun sinning, Gaming was my retirement package. Bowling is for 18 to 24 year olds. Body Building was still an option when I was 55, but I discovered computer gaming when I was 49 and... the rest is hysterical... I mean history.

Thx for clearing that up.

Now, did you have any experience you wanted to share? Oh Wise and Experienced master of the Morrowind game and resident in this Forum!

How is Buddah doing? Did I hear that he took ill and...

That was a mistype! It was because of a few 13 year old gamers I got the ideas from for modding. None of the adults... um... I mean over 13 that I discovered have to take responsibility for their actions because of their Jewish tradition, wanted to talk about stuff with a guy so old their grandfather, who was 24 years old kept using their game machine when they had to work and I was giving them ideas for... What a pagan like me does when older brothers and sister would do if they saw a page on the monitor that gave them the idea they BROKE my machine... Oh the panic around the house was still in the air when I found that the computer they weren't supposed to be messing with had a big broken glass look. And they weren't supposed to be playing with, what did that old man of 15 years old write? Never mind!

I could hardly believe my eyes when I was reading about Jewish tradition of boys having to do their stuff and act like adults when they were only 13 years old. I mean they were getting the same kind of treatment I got at time. Do what you're told, or there's the door.

It was just a Typo! Looked like a 7 instead of a 2 because of my poor nearly 70 year old eyes. That's the equivalent of a 40 year old in their culture. The two children over 13 who were playing Morrowind had an account here. I chatted with them sometime between in 2002 to 2006. Consider the flame wars, cussing that went on and no one got banned back then unless of some serious offense. They were very well behaved young men compared to some 18 and above guys and gals posting here.

A computer in a Jewish neighborhood, God Forbid, no less. I was very stupid about Jewish traditions back them. So, I didn't know. They were just messing with me. Now I know. Pegi 12...

4 members I talked to were messing around here and they thought someone my age ought to be at some strange place called a sin agog, or something like that. I already had my fun sinning, Gaming was my retirement package. Bowling is for 18 to 24 year olds. Body Building was still an option when I was 55, but I discovered computer gaming when I was 49 and... the rest is hysterical... I mean history.

Thx for clearing that up.

Now, did you have any experience you wanted to share? Oh Wise and Experienced master of the Morrowind game and resident in this Forum!

What DID happen to him? I haven't seen him around for quite some time, and can't even find his username on here......

it's rated Pegi 12 here which is about right.

HeyYou, on 07 Feb 2014 - 09:42 AM, said:snapback.png

So, question of the day....

If a man speaks in the forest, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

When I was getting ready to pay the fee for getting my cars routine check up and oil change this afternoon I started to tease the gal I've known for years) I was told by her that only women have the right to complain. Us guys are supposed to know that.

What DID happen to him? I haven't seen him around for quite some time, and can't even find his username on here......

Buddah's last post... https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/user/49282-buddah/

Holy smokes, 2011???? I guess I am a bit behind the times.......

I found a post from November 2012 as well. (I was spelling his name wrong, that's why I couldn't find it.....) Still, almost 7 years ago? Does anyone know if something happened to him??

Edit some more: Ok, last post was apparently in 2013, however, last active shows 2017??????

Buddah's last post... https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/user/49282-buddah/

Holy smokes, 2011???? I guess I am a bit behind the times.......

I found a post from November 2012 as well. (I was spelling his name wrong, that's why I couldn't find it.....) Still, almost 7 years ago? Does anyone know if something happened to him??

Edit some more: Ok, last post was apparently in 2013, however, last active shows 2017??????

That would suggest the surgery he had was a success. He wrote me that he had to have surgery after he quit smoking, etc., After he wrote to me about the success of the surgery; he pointed me to the website where one of his Realestate mods made the grade, I downloaded it and another, Told him I found it. Then he dropped off the board for several months. Having posted in 2017 suggests he is still kicking. Just not posting here much.

Thx for the update.

• 1 month later...