Possible to add forum thread search function and results, on main mod page?

kojak747

Hi,

One of my most used features is searching for keywords in the mods forum thread pages. Is there any way to make this more accessible?

Presently it takes a few clicks to get there, and it would be more time productive to have that function more accessible. What I would like is to be able to start using that search forum thread box, on the main mod page, without having to go in to the actual forum thread itself.

You type in your query and then, whilst still on the main mod page, all of the results would appear in a new floating box or something, and you can scroll down through them until you see what you want, and clicking on it takes you to the actual result in the forum thread.

So...presently you need to click "this" to get to "this". Instead can we put "this" on the main mod page somewhere and view the results on the same mod page via a scrollable results box where you can click on the target result, which then takes you to that result on the mod forum thread page.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Bill

Edited by kojak747

I agree, it would be nice.

Another trick I do, if I don't feel like going to the forum thread, is I use my browser Search Function, yea it takes longer and you have to go page by page, but it's good in a pinch

I'll hit CTRL+F, then type in the word I'm looking for, so it highlights the word on the page(s)

I generally only use that for when I KNOW something is on the 1st 3 pages or so, and I need to find it quickly.

But yes +1 for your suggestion.