Rate-limit exceeded....how?

Skitz470

Okay so I woke up a little bit ago and went to download a mod before firing up some Skyrim SE to get the error/warning that I rate-limit has been exceeded and unable to use network features for an hour. How could I have exceeded rate limits when I have been asleep and not even had Vortex running for like 7-8 hours. Also, I'm kinda confused about rate-limit being "exceeded" in that I am Premium at the moment which I thought removed Vortex limits.

SAME HERE. I haven't used vortex in almost a week and decided to download a few more mods and the first one from nexus gave me this rate limit exceeded error. I am also premium. I did update to the newest vortex today so I dont know if that has anything to do with it.

Oh yeah and if it matters I did the same thing well sometime yesterday (but I continued to use Vortex after the update and had no issues). It's kinda annoying as I just wanted to get this mod installed and play some Skyrim and now i guess ill have to play for an hour and then close out to try getting the mod again.

I'm having the same issue but I downloaded a bunch of mods earlier today for FO4 and got the message towards the last few mods I wanted installed. I figured I just downloaded too much too fast and I'd give it a rest for awhile, and now (Hours later) It still keeps saying the rate limit has been exceeded. I don't really understand since it says it should reset every hour.... anyone know if this is just some kind of bug or something?

I'm having the same issue but I downloaded a bunch of mods earlier today for FO4 and got the message towards the last few mods I wanted installed. I figured I just downloaded too much too fast and I'd give it a rest for awhile, and now (Hours later) It still keeps saying the rate limit has been exceeded. I don't really understand since it says it should reset every hour.... anyone know if this is just some kind of bug or something?

Im thinking its a bug with the new version. Last week I spent hours downloading mods with no issues like this whatsoever

Im thinking its a bug with the new version. Last week I spent hours downloading mods with no issues like this whatsoever

ahh ok, any idea how long it usually takes for them to patch out issues like this? I'm still pretty new to nexus so i'm just asking out of curiosity.

ahh ok, any idea how long it usually takes for them to patch out issues like this? I'm still pretty new to nexus so i'm just asking out of curiosity.

No idea. Hopefully they see this tho. I just waited another hour and same thing. There is no way I am sending that many requests.

No idea. Hopefully they see this tho. I just waited another hour and same thing. There is no way I am sending that many requests.

Same here. At this point it seems like I'm "locked out" from getting any more mods as I just keep getting the rate-limit issue every hour =/