• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Skitz470

Skitz470

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Okay so created a thread about this in the Vortex section (https://forums.nexus...it-exceededhow/) but at the suggestion of other posters I will also make it here in case its a site issue instead of just vortex.

Okay so I woke up a little bit ago and went to download a mod before firing up some Skyrim SE to get the error/warning that I rate-limit has been exceeded and unable to use network features for an hour.  How could I have exceeded rate limits when I have been asleep and not even had Vortex running for like 7-8 hours.  Also, I'm kinda confused about rate-limit being "exceeded" in that I am Premium at the moment which I thought removed Vortex limits.

Since the time of me making that post I waited an hour and tried again and got the exact same issue, so not sure how trying to do 1 single download would be hitting a limit that up until today I wasn't even aware it existed.

tracysusan

tracysusan

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 24 posts

I thought is was me, but I'm having the same issue.

billiamus

billiamus

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 5 posts

And now I'm in this party too...

ncudnik

ncudnik

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Having the same issue as well.

MrMason

MrMason

Enthusiast

• Admin
  • 211 posts

@Ncudnik - how many games do you have inside of Vortex, and how many mods per game ? I can see you hitting the limits, but I'm not sure if it's correct or not based on the requests sent. 

Page loaded in: 0.695 seconds