Missing external cells and hard crashing.

TamarakDeVore

Hello all,

So I've been running the same mod pack for a while now and as time has gone on performance has gotten progressively worse. (please don't ask to list the pack its 174 long and i don't have 5 hours to copy the whole thing by hand.) Anyway its all up to date and i use vortex. the issue is up to now i was recently running War Of The Commonwealth and found it hard crashed the game all the time. When i removed it most of the crashing stopped but i noticed parts of certain cells were just gone (Ex. part of the background for Goodneighbor is wrong. Also trying to do Mechanical Menace is impossible because as soon as i pass into Ada's encounter cell it hard crashes to desk top, the approach to vault 95 is also unplayable for the same reason. The vault it self is playable with COC command but the cell that holds the external entry to the vault hard crashes every time. last thing off the top of my head is trinity tower doesn't exist past the ground floor. i cant show screen shots as they are too big.) If anyone can help i would appreciate it. Up to this point i verified the files and re-installed the game. I'm just fed up with missing decent swathes of the game. Sorry for the paragraph and thanks for reading.

• 3 months later...

OK so an update to this post. I got fed up with the game after trying everything and quit for awhile. This morning i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it fresh from steam, played through the tutorial (COMPLETELY VANILLA) and still certain external cells are just missing and the game hard crashes to desktop. I completely wiped and scrubbed the game from my drives. The main reason I'm posting this here is because i have no idea what else to do. if you have read this far please give a tip on how to fix. Thank you for your time.