Something missing/wrong in the eyes when starting a new game

lavarob

Had to crop this quite a bit... playing on 3440:1440 and don't really have time to mess with resolutions, but this should show the point. The inside of the eye shows with bunch of vertices stretching into a point in the back of the head. There is a few really small fragments of the eye there if you look from an angle.

Does anyone know what might be causing this or what can solve it. I was updating a bunch of old stuff through Vortex + Vortex itself from the last time I played a couple months ago. This kind of looks like the invisible eye bug from oldrim but I'm not sure - even there the actual reason for the things happening wasn't really specified anywhere.

Leaving this here because I wasted a couple hours messing with the files (basically just because my game is on an old hdd) and I'm tired, so I'll be away for the next 12ish hours. If anything comes to mind put it up. I have basically every basic (most popular) mods from nexus + random stuff from loverslab. Not really any smaller mods with the exception of the mods that are needed for ultrawide to work and rpg element "complexifiers".

a setting in the Racemenu Mod was left on when it should of been left off

========

How to Fix

========

1. Go Here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins

2. locate Skee64.ini

3. open it and search for bEnableFaceOverlays=1 (Change to 0) so it now looks like this bEnableFaceOverlays=0

problem solved :wink: