Need help on how to give different body types to different npc's

zewtastic

I've been using bodyslide for a while but cannot seem to figure out how I can give a different body type to Piper or Cait, vs. my main character.

Is it complex? Is there some tutorial somewhere?

I do a lot of custom posing and personal story lines and would love that level of control.

Any help appreciated.

I assume youâre using CBBE and BodySlide. You would then need Looksmenu. When you install Looksmenu make sure you select F4EE while installing. This will enable in-game BodySlide. Now you have to build your outfits in BodySlide. Donât build them with your preset but with zeroed sliders and tick the box âBuild Morphsâ. This is needed for in-game BodySlide to work. Now you can open Looksmenu for any character and go to the body tab. There is an option âAdvancedâ. Here you will find all the sliders from BodySlide that you can apply live in-game for any character separately.

I assume youâre using CBBE and BodySlide. You would then need Looksmenu. When you install Looksmenu make sure you select F4EE while installing. This will enable in-game BodySlide. Now you have to build your outfits in BodySlide. Donât build them with your preset but with zeroed sliders and tick the box âBuild Morphsâ. This is needed for in-game BodySlide to work. Now you can open Looksmenu for any character and go to the body tab. There is an option âAdvancedâ. Here you will find all the sliders from BodySlide that you can apply live in-game for any character separately.

Awesome. I will experiment with this functionality. I had no idea.

Thank you for the great help. :)