Any way to undelete Adoption markers in Breezehome?

Kyubitron

I am working on a house mod I have been given permission to redecorate, and one of the issues that it has is a glitched adoption sequence. How do I undelete the breezehome specific adoption markers and references? I think if I can replace the generic HF markers currently in use, I can solve that.

Also, as an additional conundrum, where can I find the quest to mark the child room purchase as completed?

Thank you for any advice.

You could try opening up the mod in SSEedit, select the esp and apply filter for cleaning.

After that you may see these markers highlighted in red somewhere in your list. viewing the record will say that the marker is flagged as deleted in the esp. If you select the offending record in your mod, right click and select 'remove' it will remove that record and the next time you load the esp, the markers will be back in. You'll be asked if you really want to do this, click yes. When you close SSeedit it will ask you if you want to save a backup, click yes. Also, it's a good idea to save a backup of your esp manually before you do this, in case it totally screws something up, but it shouldn't.

Apart from that, I'd be out of ideas. Depending on how the original esp was made, it could have screwed around a lot of things to do with quests.

The adoption is handled by the BYOH adoption quests from hearthfires. BYOHadoptionScheduler is the one that checks for things like all the necessary sandbox markers being present, I believe. Check under quests and filter 'BYOH' or 'adopt' and you should see them all. Hearthfires must be loaded in CK for you to view these quests.