Mod wish list for S:BZ

Dragonflight

• 4 weeks later...

A mod combining the headlamp with the rebreather. Or changing the slot the headlamp uses to a chip slot. It's not like the headlamp is useless but the rebreather is just in whole different universe of importance throughout most of the game.

• 3 months later...

This might be a strange request but I need a mod that changes the cries from the shadow leviathan into soundbites from Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up

THIS!!!!

Also, a mod to add camera control to the arrow keys, please? I want to be able to play this over remote desktop from work since I can't install it on my work comp, but mouse movement isn't translated into the game, only the buttons.

I'd like a PDA pause mod. Just to sit back and listen to voice files and read scans, and put aside the usual constant rush to eat, freeze, and suffocate. I find myself reading as fast as I can to save food, or not reading the scans at all if they don't seem like they're plot-related, which is a shame. I don't like to listen to the voice files until I get back home because of the freezing or suffocating that can happen while the file is playing, and a voice can't be rushed or skimmed.

Hi,

I really like the mineral detector but I think a real menu to select the thing your scanning for would be so much better, I can't stand having to round robin for ages to find what I want.

If a modder manages to turn this chore into a pleasure, I would be forever grateful. :thumbsup:

Have a nice one :laugh: