Mod wish list for S:BZ

Dragonflight

I'd love to be able to add all the little decorations and nick-nacks found in the various bases throughout the game to my own base. The small standing lockers, the star-trek like control panels, the microscopes, scanners, L-shaped counters, all the various control interface surfaces, etc. I enjoy base building.

P.S.
Also would love to see the H2O value restored to the lantern fruit.

Edited by LogicSequence

Personally, i think it's stupid that the fabricator module doesn't have more storage in it. A whole module with nothing in it but a fabricator and a tiny little storage compartment. Fill that sucker up with Storage lockers, it's got the room for it, and expand the locker that IS there to something more than 6 slots.

Another thing needed is the ability to equip and unequip the drill arm on the prawn suit without having to get out to access the module slots. There was a mod that did that previously, but it's long out of date and doesn't look like the modder is going to update anytime soon. Actually... i can't even find the old one anymore, so i guess it's been removed.

Edited by Jessena

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to be able to add all the little decorations and nick-nacks found in the various bases throughout the game to my own base. The small standing lockers, the star-trek like control panels, the microscopes, scanners, L-shaped counters, all the various control interface surfaces, etc. I enjoy base building.

P.S.

Also would love to see the H2O value restored to the lantern fruit.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

• 2 months later...

I'd love to be able to put some planters in the Seatruck. Even if it is just two small planters in the Docking Module. That space back there is useless. I never use that door/hatch. Disable or remove it and put two small planters there. Ideally, you can only plant indoor plants that fit. The lantern tree would do allot of clipping. What I want to be able to do is plant two or moor Fevered chilies in my Seatruck.

• 1 year later...