Mod to reduce loot, enemy spawn points, etc?

Darklustre

I'm using Skyrim Unbound and starting off in Winterhold as a beggar. I'm trying to make it very difficult so that I have hunt and use Hunterborn and Campfire to make items to survive. But there is an unfortunate spawn point behind Winterhold that has some great event spawning every time you go out there to hunt. It's so easy to get mounds of loot, just by having things chase you back to the guards. I do use Trade and Barter to reduce the money I get. But I don't need to make fur clothes for Frostfall when I have dozens of enemies bequeathing theirs to me every time I go outside. I'm hoping there is a mod that will remove these type of spawn points. I remember there was a mod that made it so whoever killed something would get the loot. But I can't remember the name.

Does anyone have any good ideas for mods that will reduce loot, spawn points, and unbelievable amounts of loot?

Oh thanks. I'm loving that. Loot and Degradation is pretty cool too. NPCs loot the corpses they kill. But not always. And not always quick enough. Still, pretty great.

Try Morrowloot as well, it doesnt reduce the loot persay, but it takes all the higher level stuff out of the loot table and hand places items of real value around the map so you can actually get them as a treasure hunt, not finding med to high class stuff on a common bandit.