• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Whateverdude11

Whateverdude11

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Crashes my game. Every time. Even if i don't make a change...

Zur13

Zur13

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 951 posts
In response to post #67840901.

Spoiler

It can crash the game if you changed terrain to impassable or to water and vice versa. It will continue to crash if you load the save/autosave with the changed terrain. It will not crash on the save if there were no unsafe map changes like that was described above.

Cysic

Cysic

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Thanks for uploading the mod on the Nexus, this mod is extremely good amending tile restraints on specific districts/wonders that you have spent time creating a strategy for and would otherwise be lost without.

I also appreciate your proclivity to maintain and update your mods.

Yaoko

Yaoko

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
hello I love your mod a lot like civilization V wonder if you go to change the resources instead of +2 we can put them at +10 to avoid spam resources on boxes or we want to do something else with or possibly be god and invoke ourselves the storm to piss off neighbor lol

The best mod !!

azad1

azad1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I can't find a safe way to add like Torres del Paine to a mountain tile? What do I miss?

Edit. I changed 2 grasland tiles into the Torrees del Paine. This seemed to work so far. As you mentioned could not change to a mountain tile. Would be nice if your "save infos would mention on what tiles it is allowed. Would help"

Additonal: I found out when adding a river the visuals doesn't update even though i reloaded the game. I only see the start end tile as a little "pot-hole" but not the river. Eben though in the settlers menu it and on the tile itself it titles correctly. Is there any way to update it to show up or is it not possible?

Edited by azad1, 22 February 2019 - 03:11 PM.

Zur13

Zur13

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 951 posts
In response to post #67915231.

Spoiler

According to wiki Torres del Paine is not considered a Mountain in-game. And in any case the game does not allow to change mountain in any way or you get crash in later turns and will not be able to finish your game.

QRIT91

QRIT91

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
No CME button for me :(
Its compatible with my version, its in the right folder and i started a new game. Any suggestions?
It DOES show up in ''Additional Content'' and its enabled.
Tried v10, v8 and v5

Edited by QRIT91, 22 February 2019 - 01:50 PM.

Zur13

Zur13

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 951 posts
In response to post #67928656.

Spoiler

I can't say what is happening I didn't got such situations maybe it's some other mod you have was updated and causing this. Try to disable all other mods and check if the CME button appears in new game (loading old save will enable other mods so you need to use check it in new game with only CME mod).

weregamer1

weregamer1

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
The "safe mode" checkbox is a little overzealous. It won't allow, for example, putting amber on land which is perfectly valid. I've also had it balk at other valid combinations of resource and terrain. But overall it's a great idea, and switching it off for the occasional change I know is really OK but leaving it on the rest of the time works well for me.

Zur13

Zur13

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 951 posts
In response to post #67949371.

Spoiler

I know. This check is not using built in game functions I had to implement it from scratch using the available in-game info but it looks like that info is not complete. It looks like that some rule exceptions are hardcoded somewhere in the game code.

Edited by Zur13, 23 February 2019 - 11:19 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.052 seconds