• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

TomasDLago

TomasDLago

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
down load in to wear ????  simple question wher do i download it to .....no instucktion or what ever.....pleas help drunken bastard....

Edited by TomasDLago, 24 November 2021 - 09:18 PM.

ricardocabral9000

ricardocabral9000

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
Thank you so much for this mod! it's given me a lot more hours in this game, just recently I wanted to build a 5 city maya empire with each city focused on something different and this helped make it perfect. Also I played a Dido game where I wanted acess to all the coast and this made it possible. I never got a single crash with the mod, even removing mountains with clicking fix game data.
I once tried to remove a mountain adjacent to a lake and on save load it poped up an extra warning, so I didn't do that. Thank you so much for both this and the unit mod. It does a bunch of things that the firetuner doesn't, placing wonders with the firetuner is a too weird.

Firestorm02849

Firestorm02849

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
In response to post #82120788. #91038193 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thank you, this worked for me, i was almost pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to do it lol

Firestorm02849

Firestorm02849

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
In response to post #102130688.

Spoiler

Prob a bit late now, but download to Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods 
if no mods folder there, right click, create new, folder and name it mods, also DO NOT load saved configuration you will need to make new configuration.

ComradeTorchwick

ComradeTorchwick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
In response to post #102130688. #106363463 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

OMG Ty, you just explained why SO MANY of my mods wouldn't work. It's because I was loading a saved configuration of my favorite settings

toonamove

toonamove

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
Hello there, this mod is really awesome and useful, can you maybe update it, as it conflicts with this Strudelerer's mod --> https://www.nexusmod...ionvi/mods/111. If I start a new game thre's no problem it works, but if I load/reload a save, the interface of yours mod into the game disappear. As the same for the mod "units cheats mod".

Edited by toonamove, 15 May 2022 - 12:50 PM.

nicolamcnally

nicolamcnally

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
Hi - I love this mod. I have a weird request, if possible: please could you add grassland and plains to the allowed terrain type for the resource Deer? Or tell me where it needs to be amended and I'll try to figure it out myself!
edit -- nvm

Edited by nicolamcnally, 08 November 2022 - 10:28 AM.

TreinEv

TreinEv

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hi! I can't remove anti-religious units. Can they be removed somehow?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.016 seconds