Plot for Fallout 4

scottym23

^ I don't see how they could make it similar to 1 and 2. It'd be hard to capture the feel of a post-apocalyptic wasteland if everything is being rebuilt at a steady pace.

They should set it in a remote area that's one of the last remaining 'true' wastelands in the states, possibly Chicago or somewhere else in that region.

I thought everyone knew by now that the location for Fallout 4 is going to be in Boston O.o

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know It will be against the main fallout " soul ",but why not a plot who can take place in the future,in,err,2333 ? With a nuclear winter,and some " governements " who erected on the ice giant domes,where to built cities inside ? Thoses governements who will make pay people for being protected by them.As this,the water will not be a problem anymore,as there will be everywhere,but in hardcore mod it will be cool to have a necessity to find a warm shelter every days...Exept if you wear a special outfit,wich can be obtained with a very high price.

The story can place you as a scientific in one of the domes,and ,the player finds the location of a secret shelter,wich no one of the governements would see discovered,even the NCR or the BoS,just because in this vault you can find a...GECK 2.0,in order to remove ice and radiations.But as the ice and the actual coldness of the earth would make thoses governements rich,with having people to pay for being protected.And there,you can decide,in function of bad/good karma,either to go alone or few to find the shelter,or simply helping one of the governements to destruct others and bringing back the GECK.

Personally,this kind of story would be pretty interesting.

I wouldn't be surprised if the player wakes up in a lab of the Institute only to realize he's some high-tech prototype android

He/she escapes and then gets chased after by the major factions which all want to reverse engineer you

your android's hardware components can be changed pretty much like the implants system of Project Nevada, and choosing a side will grant you access to some unique hardwares to upgrade your character

I wouldn't be surprised if the player wakes up in a lab of the Institute only to realize he's some high-tech prototype android

He/she escapes and then gets chased after by the major factions which all want to reverse engineer you

your android's hardware components can be changed pretty much like the implants system of Project Nevada, and choosing a side will grant you access to some unique hardwares to upgrade your character

Sounds goods but seems kinda like Deus Ex..