Mod Request: Henry's concept art armor

Ellandrien

Hello there! I would like to ask someone to create a mod with items which can help reproduce this awesome-looking concept art in-game:

77htslN.png

Specifically, I'm talking about the dark-blue version of the Aachen Brigandine and the red version of the Riveted Pauldrons (or maybe Sir Kuno's pauldrons, but I'm not sure if they can be used with Henry's model at all) made as separate items either spawned through console or sold by some vendors (it would be also very nice to get the rear red horse caparison with the Lords of Leipa crest, but it seems to be too much work). I'd also propose the stats of these pieces to be somewhat similar to the Lords of Leipa armor(maybe with lower charisma stat), so they can be used in the late game, but stay balanced.

Here are some edited screenshots I've made to represent the potential looks of the armor. I can also provide the TIF file with recolored brigandine, which I've used in my failed attempt to turn the vanilla Aachen Dyed Brigandine(turquoise) into a blue one.

I think Henry really deserves his own beautiful yet authentic signature gear, and I'll be very grateful if someone makes that happen!