GaiusMartius

My guess is you don't need to add Enderal to Vortex. Following the instructions from Sure AI, you simply modify Skyrim to run Enderal. Then you download your Enderal mods and whatever Skyrim mods will work in Enderal and use Vortex to install, enable, deploy, and sort. (You may, however, have to manually download your mods.)

I haven't tried to manage Enderal with Vortex. However, I managed Enderal very successfully with MO. I approached Enderal as if it were Skyrim and had no special problems using MO.

Two cautions. (1) SKSE is built into Enderal. I don't know if that would cause problems or not for Vortex. (2) I'm not sure if Vortex sorting is compatible with Enderal. However, if LOOT works for Enderal, then Vortex sorting probably will work. When I played Enderal several years ago, I used LOOT. It worked because it thought Enderal was Skyrim.

Hmm, isn't Enderal now distributed as a separate Steam game, meaning unless Vortex can add Enderal as a separate game I doubt Vortex can currently manage Enderal.

I wasn't aware of the new Steam "Enderal: Forgotten Stories" until I saw BigBizkit's post. My comments referred to the original "Enderal: The Shards of Order."

Hmm, isn't Enderal now distributed as a separate Steam game, meaning unless Vortex can add Enderal as a separate game I doubt Vortex can currently manage Enderal.

Sorry for the late reply, I'm using the new Steam version of Enderal. I was able to get the old NMM to work with Enderal by manually changing the Skyrim file paths.