Texture issue after update?

uriel2501

After the previous update, I had problems with CTD because of a mod (turned out to be Show Health), I updated that mod and I can play fine. But now I have a new problem. My atom shop textures won't load. My pipboy (blue skin) is a bright pink missing texture, and if I wear any of the atom shop clothes, my body is just gone.

Here's my .ini file. Everything looks right to me, but maybe something changed?

[Archive]
sResourceArchive2List = SeventySix - ATX_Main.ba2, SeventySix - ATX_Textures.ba2, BagGlow.ba2, BetterInventory.ba2, BobbleGlow.ba2, CapsTin.ba2, Diranars_PALight_Up.ba2, Glow.ba2, Glowing Aid.ba2, Glowing Ballistic Fiber.ba2, Glowing Canned Dog Food.ba2, Glowing Scorched.ba2, Glowing Water.ba2, GlowingMeatPileBaka - Main.ba2, GlowingMeatPileBaka - Textures.ba2, LockpickingBar.ba2, ModBoxGlow.ba2, ore_glow.ba2, pahudfix.ba2, plant_glow.ba2, UHDmap.ba2, WhiteNoGarter.ba2
sResourceIndexFileList = SeventySix - Textures01.ba2, SeventySix - Textures02.ba2, SeventySix - Textures03.ba2, SeventySix - Textures04.ba2, SeventySix - Textures05.ba2, SeventySix - Textures06.ba2
sResourceStartUpArchiveList = SeventySix - Interface.ba2, SeventySix - Localization.ba2, SeventySix - Shaders.ba2, SeventySix - Startup.ba2, BakaFile - Main.ba2
[Controls]
bMouseAcceleration=0
[General]
sIntroSequence=0
uMainMenuDelayBeforeAllowSkip=0
Any help would be appreciated.

It's the same for me, but even with no mod enabled in the .ini-file, it still won't load Atom Shop images of the new stuff properly or load the Atom Shop Hot Rod skin for my X-01 Armor.

If I disable the Fallout76Custom.ini-file completely, they work just fine, so I'm guessing it might be that one of those new files that is in the Fallout 76 Data-folder has to be loaded there too to prevent that missing texture-bug.

Edit: tested adding the three new files into the Fallout76Custom.ini

In the section "sResourceStartUpArchiveList" I added in the file "SeventySix - 00UpdateStream.ba2" and "SeventySix - 00UpdateMain.ba2"

In the section "sResourceArchive2List" I added in the file "SeventySix - 00UpdateTextures.ba2"

After I did this, all worked again :)

Edited by davelister

Yeah, just saw the post in there about this, gonna edit my ini-files to what that says :smile:

This was the post from there anyway:

since Patch 6 renamed the main Texture Files this is not creating the .ini correctly for now, if after you save you edit your custom.ini and change

sResourceArchive2List=SeventySix - ATX_Main.ba2, SeventySix - ATX_Textures.ba2,

to this

sResourceArchive2List=SeventySix - 00UpdateMain.ba2, SeventySix - 00UpdateStream.ba2, SeventySix - 00UpdateTextures.ba2,

it will allow the Atonic Shop Icons to properly display

Edited by davelister

Yeah, just saw the post in there about this, gonna edit my ini-files to what that says :smile:

since Patch 6 renamed the main Texture Files this is not creating the .ini correctly for now, if after you save you edit your custom.ini and change

to this

sResourceArchive2List=SeventySix - 00UpdateMain.ba2, SeventySix - 00UpdateStream.ba2, SeventySix - 00UpdateTextures.ba2,

I changed those to match, still no Atom shop stuff showing up.

Edited by uriel2501

to this

I too have made this change, also updated BetterInventory, and shop assets are still missing.

Additionally, purchased missing assets cannot be seen in workshop mode either.

to this

I too have made this change, also updated BetterInventory, and shop assets are still missing.

Additionally, purchased missing assets cannot be seen in workshop mode either.

Then you have something wrong still in your ini-file, since I also run BetterInventory (and 5-6 other mods) and it works just fine here.

Could you post your ini-file?

Edited by davelister