CCOR and strengthen enchantments option

Mortadella

Hi,

Complete Crafting Overhaul Remake has a option to strengthen the enchantments on various armors/weapons over mcm.

I'm playing with PerMa and i mostover like it a lot, just not the nerf to enchanting.

Luckely, CCOR can buff this, many weapons/armor enchants can be buffed by 50%. But, at the point "head/gloves/boots" you can only put the trigger from -50% to 0% instead of -50% to +50% like at all other armor pieces.

How could i alter this value from 0 up to +50 like the other triggers?

I've looked into TES5Edit and saw that there is a tab called "perk" with tabs for the enchantment buffs.

But i can't figure out what i have to change or even what specific value i have to change. I just see a million questionmarks :laugh:

I guess it just would need someone with a bit more experiance than me to figure it out in seconds.

Would be absolute awesome if someone could through his eye on it and tell me what i have to change.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Edit:
I guess that there are 50 parameters, who will have to be changed or be added.
I would be totaly good with something at mcm like, one new trigger point, what directly boosts to +50% enchantment strength. There is no need for +1% till +50% new added points.

Or even just changing the -50 to +50.

Edited by Mortadella