Fpslimit when updating drivers(?)

francisco5em

i brought a new monitor the AOC g2590fx, because the new compatibility with G-Sync,(installed with the included HDMI cable since i didn't have a display port cable) i updated my nvidia drivers to the most recent ones but for some reason when i launched FO4 the fps was limited to 30fps, with the previous monitor i had it a 60fps with a DVI-D (Dual Link) but now it was completely limited to 30fps.

I dont know if is something about the monitor? the cable? drivers?

edit1: i am gonna repost this on the r/FalloutMods/

edit2:*update* i decided that since i cant use the 144hz to return to my previous monitor, now the game doesn't even start ;') ,

edit3:*update2*: made a rollback to my previous drivers... it doesn't start the game...WHYYYYY

edit4:*update3*: i tried to reinstall the "_CommonRedist" of DirectX.... it didn't work the game still closes without showing any image.....WHYYYY at least previously the game run at 30fps now the game doesn't even start....why...

Edited by francisco5em

I found the problem.... (i dont know) i deleted all of my drivers, installed the old ones again then returned to the new monitor and for some reason now the game worked, after that i found that "iPresentInterval" in Fallout4Prefs.ini was at 1 for some reason and returned to 0 and now the game works and at the 60fps in the new monitor