the play

kylebraden

:wallbash: Hey guys Im having a little trubble you see im the lead in this play and you

have to make this selection of choices of what to say and I wrote down all of the answers that are right

but when I get to this point it says that it would be funny if said with sarcaism but I have picked all of the possible answers and I still cannot finish the play because this guy in the crowed keeps killing me and though im lvl 24 I can barley put a dent in him.

:wallbash: Hey guys Im having a little trubble you see im the lead in this play and you

have to make this selection of choices of what to say and I wrote down all of the answers that are right

but when I get to this point it says that it would be funny if said with sarcaism but I have picked all of the possible answers and I still cannot finish the play because this guy in the crowed keeps killing me and though im lvl 24 I can barley put a dent in him.

Click and drag your mouse on the black to read my reply.

That is the only way to finish the play. You are doing the right thing. That guy goes nuts over that line. As for him being so tough, well you are just going to have to get stronger first or use the console to kill him.

• 2 years later...

The main reason he keeps killing you is that he's using a Daedric wakizashi. If you are a warrior, then right after he shouts his little war cry, beef up with fortify strength and agility potions and hack the heck out of him. If you get your agility high enough, he'll never hit you. If you are a mage, then drink a bunch of fortify speed and intelligence potions so he won't be able to catch you, and you should be able to fling enough spells at him to drop him before the potions wear off. If you are a ninja, and more specifically an archer, then drink a bunch of fortify speed and agility potions so you can run backwards while shooting him.

It always helps to come back with better gear too.

The main reason he keeps killing you is that he's using a Daedric wakizashi. If you are a warrior, then right after he shouts his little war cry, beef up with fortify strength and agility potions and hack the heck out of him. If you get your agility high enough, he'll never hit you. If you are a mage, then drink a bunch of fortify speed and intelligence potions so he won't be able to catch you, and you should be able to fling enough spells at him to drop him before the potions wear off. If you are a ninja, and more specifically an archer, then drink a bunch of fortify speed and agility potions so you can run backwards while shooting him.

It always helps to come back with better gear too.

yes