Problems running the game with few mods

dragonbornzs

Good afternoon,

I'm having problems in my Fallout New Vegas after installing some mods, I followed some step by step that has on youtube and even then I can not understand why my game crashes or simply stops working. Sometimes I can move through the game but the sound stops working and after a while it locks up and has to close the process of the game to leave.

I can play for 30, 40 minutes and the game crashes or it just leaves. While I play there is no running problem. Usually it breaks when I go to access the map or the pip boy in general.

I am using Mod Organizer 2 (v2.1.6) to perform mods installations, I have LOOT, FNVedit, Wrye Flash and Archive Invalidation to optimize the installation and solve some problems.

I wonder if there is a problem with my system or if there is any way to further improve the installations?

The game is installed in the normal folder (C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Fallout New Vegas) but I freed all write and read permissions. I already have 5 hours playing, even locking and breaking, I just wanted him to run smoothly and smoothly to play without worrying too much.

And also wanted to know if anyone knows how to remove or deal with conflicts between mod's because maybe that's what is giving problem in the game.

I'm sending print's of how the priority order is and the order that LOOT has optimized to start the game.

The configuration of my pc:

CPU: Intel Core I7 - 2.40Ghz

RAM: 8GB

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 920M 2GB Dedicated Vram

Operating System: Windows 10

Anything else I need to say to help help me just tell me what I say here.

It doesn't show in the images you provided and you did not state, but do you have NVSE installed?

Did you check to insure that NVSR and NVAC were installed in the proper place?

Have you patched the game to 4GB with the 4GB Fallout New Vegas Updated?

Please see the wiki "Installing Games on Windows Vista+" article for why the original default Steam behavior of installing games to the "C:\Program Files" or "C:\Program Files(x86)" folder tree was bad (they learned better, and don't do that any more); and why "disabling UAC and running as Administrator" is NOT sufficient, with instructions how to move it. This is the single most important thing you can do to fix and protect yourself against problems in the future. (Changing file and folder permissions do not "stick". The system reverts them automatically as part of it's "protection".) As much of a PITA as that is, it's never going to be any easier than now. System updates often cause issues with games installed to these folder trees. Please see the 'Restoring to "Vanilla"' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article as well.

I recommend anyone read the entire "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article to understand the differences between this game and others you may have experience with; especially if this is your first attempt to play a modded FNV or it's been more than a year since you last did so. It includes "Common Problems" and links to the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

-Dubious-