Welcome to the Enderal forums

3 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473,347 posts
Welcome to the Enderal forums on Nexus Mods.

We keep all discussion for new games to a single forum to make early discussion on the game easy to browse through and find. If the game becomes particularly popular on these forums then we will manually add more forum categories to help split up the various discussion topics a little bit more.

But for now, please chat about anything and everything related to Enderal in these general discussion forums.

Please remember our Terms of Service when you're talking on these forums as we very actively moderate and enforce our rules here!

nrtfs

nrtfs

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Lets get this started. I love this Mod/Game... The whole story religious/skeptic storylines and the coseguesnces of choosing only one way. I have not finished this story yet due to ruining it by moding+console commands. I have gotten to the "Angel" quests in the main story only. I would love some more stability, for I am but a novice modder..

Edited by nrtfs, 28 February 2019 - 08:30 PM.

nrtfs

nrtfs

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Well. When I posted that, the forum came up as the only Enderal posting. Moderator please delete it and this.. thnks..

AugustaCalidia

AugustaCalidia

Mayor of Talos Plaza

• Premium Member
  • 2,728 posts

A funny thing happened on the way to the Enderal Forum.  I got waylaid by a bunch of Forgotten Stories and only now have managed to make my way to this Forum.

Thank you, Site Bot, for the forum site and for your welcome.  I'm looking forward to some good things happening here.

Reply to this topic

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.065 seconds