Mod to change console keybinds, or add a scroll bar to "help" results.

Poptart133g

Thank you for taking time to read this request. I do a lot of traveling for my job and decided to invest in a gaming laptop. This thing runs like a champ with it's little 1050ti so I had to try it with Skyrim, and 200+ mods later still runs perfect... except for a few keys.

There's no dedicated keys for the "Home", "End", "PageUp", and "PageDown" . These have are now keys you have to hold the Function(Fn) key down to use, and are placed on the numpad keys. If I want to use the console to find an item or npc, I have no way to flip through the wall of results because the game ignores the "Fn" key, and just takes my input as if I just hit the number 9 instead of "PageUp". I found other mods that add functions to the console, but they all still use the PageUP and PageDown, for scrolling through results. I'm at a loss at the moment.

I'm seeing many new gaming laptops that have great performance, but the keyboard layouts are very similar to mine. I think a mod like this will be very useful to many looking to replace their old machines in the near future.

Again, thank you for reading this suggestion, and I hope someone does something with the idea.