⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

[LE] Invisible texture inside the armor

(Sorry for the translator) :sweat:
Greetings to the all community, how are you? I hope very well, I of course learning how to handle 3ds max, in fact, I already got my first helmets, well well hahaha, rather it is clear that they are conversions of the mount and blade mods of which I want to carry out skyrim.
In fact I will give you a few samples of what I have converted to the game:
They are not bad :D , they work well, I just need to add the inventory model because if I leave them lying outside they remain in the air, without physics, but for now I leave it for later.
My problem is something I do not know how to solve, because, well, I decided to try armor, and I did the conversion of a Teutonic tunic, the fact is that I got it, I made that armor successfully, it worked, only that I had to adjust the bones, but no problem with the textures.
But then, I decided, to make another armor, and this one I found a pretty strange failure. Maybe it has to do with the material of the mesh, honestly, I have no idea since, I'm noob. I tried to get it like that in the game, and yes, works, but inside, it was invisible.
I leave some images from nifskope to give you an idea:

This is the armor I want to get

And this is the problem that I would like to solve, except the skirt, all the armor inside, arms, chest, waist, are invisible.
I had thought to place a mesh in the shape of an ellipse that fits in the skirt but at the same time I think it would be, as they say for my lands, unprofessional hahaha, but I do not rule out that option :sweat: . Im interested, in that texture of the armor, also wrap inside for that it is not so strange. I tried to give it the standard texture, to use flip, but the problem still there, it's the same or worse.
And here concludes this topic, this time, I hope it is not another issue that finally solved by myself, which by the way, I would like to communicate (this is for moderators) that I have two topics, the first two that I posted, are obsolete, They are already well resolved hahaha.
I await your answers, I will be very grateful to receive help or a guide, thank you :thumbsup: .

In NifSkope > in the BSLightingShaderProperty > in Shader Flags 2 > Add SLSF2_Double_Sided

* for every part of the mesh that you want it to be visible.

Edited by maxarturo

In NifSkope > in the BSLightingShaderProperty > in Shader Flags 2 > Add SLSF2_Double_Sided

* for every part of the mesh that you want it to be visible.

Thank you maxarturo :laugh:! I searched for information before seeing your answer and it seems that 3ds max also has that option in the material editor, but your solution has been much easier for me in Nifskope, because I tried it with 3ds and sometimes it doesn't add it. Thank you so much :thumbsup: !! In fact today I decided to try it to the game and :tongue: , it looks great, it's just what I wanted to see, just missing a few adjustments for some vertex, bones and a lot of patience to make it 100% playable :yes:

Edited by Guest