Requiring weapon obj mods to need other weapon obj mods to be attached

ogauge5

Hey I am trying to make a weapon with object modfication attachments that are unique ammunitions with special properties for multiple calibers (50 bmg explosive, 50 bmg incendiary, 45 acp armor piercing, 45 acp hollow point, etc.) to require certain receivers corresponding to different ammo calibers (50 bmg versus 45 acp) before the specific special ammunition object modifications can be attached to a weapon. For example, I don't want a gun with a 50 bmg reciever to be able to use the 45 hollow point ammunition attachment.

In other words I have receivers that switch weapon calibers and damage based on these calibers. I also have ammunition types with special properties corresponding to specific calibers. I want to restrict the ammunition types to the correct caliber receivers. Anyone know of a way to do this? Specifc keyword combinations? I can't figure out how to make one weapon object modification require another object modification be attached.

Also I would like to try to make certain weapons eg the minigun require the player to be in power armor in order to wield. I imagine this might require scripting. If so that is beyond my expertise.

Thanks for any input.

I have thought about heavy weapons requiring PA Too. IMO that would be more immersive. Horizon I think adds a condition where you need certain strength to equip heavy weapons. It should be simple to create a condition that requires PA to be worn.

I would also generally like to see PA move much slower, maybe default speed as Over encumbered, but be stronger and for the pieces to weigh more. Like, You should really only be able to carry one PA piece in not in a PA frame before becoming over encumbered.

To me the speed would balance it more and not make it always the best option. Other buffs I would add is probably water breathing and make it immune to low level melee strikes including types that deal poison damage etc.