Porting Fallout 4 Content to Skyrim for PERSONAL USAGE

Lynn420

hello everyone, I have been playing Fallout 4 for a while now, and I was wondering if it was possible to port creatures/weapons/armor/npcs etc. to Skyrim. I will be doing this for MY OWN PERSONAL USE! I don't want to hear any of this "Bethesda will sue you" nonsense. I WILL NOT be uploading any of my ports ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET! That is why I am asking the community. I googled it and all it came up with was "bethesda will sue you" and "Copyright, Copyright, COPYRIGHT!" It should be fine me doing it for my personal use. If it is possible, I have a Basic understanding of the Creation Kit, and I think it would be possible, with some instruction, for me to do it myself. Both games use the Creation engine, so it should be the same core programming. My basic plans is to port: Deathclaws, Vault Content, A Power Armor Frame (Useable if possible, if not, just for decoration), A protectron NPC (no dialog), maybe a few other NPCs without a dialog tree, a 10mm pisol, .44 magnum and a minigun. if anyone knows how I can do this, I would be forever grateful.

If you had a "basic understanding of the Creation Kit", you would realize that it can't be used for porting models, skeletons, animations, behavior, collision, etc. What mastery do you have of NifSkope, 3DsMax, Blender, Maya, SketchUp, Outfit Studio?