Witcher 2 chrashing when entering Loc Muinne

Hello good people of nexusmods forums,

I have a problem with my witcher 2 which i moded using two seperate guides (saying i moded it so it can be known :D), so the thing is the game was working fine for me, for like the 3/4 of it, I moded it and it had no crashes no nothing, just smooth gameplay (I will attach a picture of all the mods I installed into the game, and I used Nexus Mod Manager for some of those mods).

I'll get right to the point, so (I'm hoping that someone who already played the game to the end will pick up this topic because I don't want to spoil anything) when at the end of chapter 2 I go with Roach after choosing to kill or not to kill king Henselt (I chose not to kill him xD) and then there is a Dandelion story bla bla..., so I get to the gates of Loc Muinne with Roach and when I enter through the gates the game crashes no errors no nothing just an exit to my desktop (and it only crashes then). I go do anything else go explore anything else it works fine but when i try to enter Loc Muinne through both doors (the big ones on the bridge and the ones I can get to by going through an old part of the town) the game crashes.

I have tried disabling all the mods I have installed, and nothing, it still crashes when Geralt goes through those gates.

I don't think this is a problem that is caused by the mods that are installed. (well maybe it is, I'm guessing that it f***ed up some files that should load that part of the game or maybe I f***ed it up if I didn't install some mod correctly, I'm not sure, that's why I need help)

And I think that the saves are not corrupted, if so the game would have been crashing before i got to this point like crazy.

I didn't try uninstalling the game and installing it again (if you recommend me doing this I will).

Oh and the game is a crack (a FitGirl crack, basically it's a great crack don't think this is a problem as well) from Gog, not original maybe that's the problem, maybe some files are missing for chapter 3 I literally don't know what to do to resolve this problem, so I'm open for suggestions.

These are the links to the mod guides I used:

- https://pcgamesmodding.weebly.com/witcher2.html#

- https://wiki.step-project.com/User:SynthetikHD/TheWitcher2

Thank you for your help in advance!

Regards from your fellow gamer Peanix!

Edited by Peanix

Ok I just reinstalled the game and it works fine. Thank you for all of your help.

:) :D

Your friendly neighbor Peanix !!