hi guys,

I have a little problem that really bothers me. I love achievements but cant unlock them on my gog account when I play NV because I have to start NVSE through MO2 otherwise my mods wont be activated because MO2 uses "virtual" folders or something like that.

I already made my gog laucher launch NVSE but without MO2 and therefore without mods.

Is there a solution to this problem or do I really have to switch to another Mod Manager to have achievements?

Sry for bad english, I am german.

I'm on Steam, so not totally familiar with GOG. Assuming that Achievements on GOG work similarly to Steam, they are actually tracked by the "Client" software instead of the game. (Believe that would be the GOG Galaxy Client.) With Steam you have to launch the "Steam Client" even when running in "offline mode", then you can launch the game from your desktop or mod manager. Without that Steam Client running, you can't get the game to start as it performs the "DRM validation" (which GOG doesn't need) along with tracking the achievements.

So, I suspect you need to either launch the GOG Client before starting MO, or have MO launch the GOG Client first. Best place to ask would be the MO support forums as that is not really specific to any particular game.

And your English is just fine: perfectly understandable.

-Dubious-