SkyUI help

erickn001

So i recently started playing Skyrim for the first time and I completely fell in love with the game and spent days playing and finishing the whole main quest and I'm still obsessed, needless to say I modded my game with various mods including skyui. When it started confusing me I decided to uninstall it from my nexus launcher and then every time I try going anywhere or going inside a building I crash.I read up on it and I think my game is f*#@ed and done for but just wanted to make sure and ask anyways! Thanks.

did you also download SKSE, that SkyUI absolutely requires

you must now load the game via the SKSE_Loader.exe file. (not Skyrim.exe) in order to get SkyUI to Work

SKSE: http://skse.silverlock.org

download it, and copy all contents into your Skyrim root folder (i also recommend right clicking on the Skse_Loader.exe and creating a shortcut, then copying that shortcut to desktop, to make it much easier and quicker to launch skyrim)

then every time you wish to play the game, you simply double click on the skse_loader file in your skyrim root folder, or its shortcut if you created 1.

doing so will make SkyUI work properly along with any other mod you may have that requires the Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)

To answer your original question, yes, you will probably have to start a new game. It is generally recommended to never install or uninstall a mod mid game unless the mod author says it is okay, and then they usually tell you how to do so.

When you start a new game follow the advice given by PYRO as it pertains to SKSE 64, which is the script extender you need for SSE.