Searching for missing ic interior texture

DrNo24

Hi there!

I got into oblivion modding going trough bevilex' fantastic modguide, and I have to say I am very satisfied with the result. My game looks amazing. Unfortunately I seem to have missed a texture I simply cannot identify, neither find as I am quite new to modding:

In almost all imperial city interiors the sides of the staircases seem to still have the vanilla texture, which is giving the interior a strange look while all the other textures being updated with hd replacements. See image attachment for details. Could you tell me which texture it is and recommend a mod replacing this texture?

Greetings,

DrNo, Germany

Sorry, my english is not the yellow from the egg.

It's textures\architecture\imperialcity\icinterior\ICHCeiling01.dds

Assuming you followed all of Bevilex' guide, that file should have been included in Imperial City Retextured and is not vanilla.

Your english is good.

If you're famailiar with the CS you can easily identify the mesh associated with the texture and then the associated texture.

Want to know more?

Thank you. And yes, I would like to. No, I haven't actually used the CS before. EDIT: Ok I just started it. So what's the best way to identify texutures? I loaded oblivion.esm and tried to load a icinterior store worldspace, but the cs gave me an error.

It's textures\architecture\imperialcity\icinterior\ICHCeiling01.dds

Assuming you followed all of Bevilex' guide, that file should have been included in Imperial City Retextured and is not vanilla.

You're right. I just reinstalled the textures just to make sure I didn't screw sth. up by mixing mods but it is just the way the IC retex looks. I took the ICHCeiling01 files from quarlsIII textures and it's looking much better now. Thanks!