Fighters/Warriors Guild

SupRfirebird

I'd love to do this myself, but I don't know the first thing about modding.

It would be cool to have a real Fighters Guild, I don't like the Companions, they're low level, and their story line/quests suck.

I was thinking, a guild that has their own fort, and is pretty populated with lots of Fighters, these fighters are no pushovers, they are strong, formidable warriors, you have to earn their respect. This guild of course has a leader, we , the player, CANNOT become leader of this guild!

An actual Story quest line isn't necessary, it would be cool, but I thought the kind of quests we do, are what others are afraid to do. Stuff like:

• Eliminate elite bandit forces that have taken a Fort.
  • Eliminate rogue wizards that have taken a Fort.
  • Defend a Fort/Castle from invading elite bandits and/or Wizards.
  • Kill a Legendary Dragon.

Random stuff like that. Some of this stuff would effect the way the game works right now, currently, Soldiers tend to take over a fort that we clear, I'm proposing that this mod would have bandits (stronger ones) retake and hold a fort. This would be a neat mod on its own. It would also effect the Civil War story line, which I'm cool with, never liked that either.

Another idea (not sure if it's possible) is within the Fighters Guild, have a Sparing zone, when you and any npc's step into this zone they become hostile, to allow you to do proper training, and you can't die, you are essential, you go down, and eventually rise with full health, step out of the zone when you've had enough.

Ultimately, I was thinking this could be a Guild for High level warriors, and the other Fighters in the guild will level with us.

So yeah, this is a lot, I'm not really expecting this to go anywhere, I just wanted to get it out there. I was honestly kind of surprised that there aren't really any added guilds here.