Male Save File. No mods.

Deleted49413338User

I wanna get a save file that has all main quest done Institute/RailRoad necessary quests only right up to where you have to do the mission that decides what side to pick. Brotherhood still untouched.

No Side Quests done, no settlements taken, no loot taken, no perk points taken except maybe hacking or lockpicking coz they might be necessary.

I have this exact save as a female character but I prefer male. If anyone is good at speed running the main quest that would be good. I'd probably recommend playing on very easy and using TGM console command when needed. I think Turn off Auto saves and Door saves fast travel etc. And toggle off the God mode before each save? not sure if that matters or not but It seems like it might?

If no one is interested I'll have to give this a go myself. I feel like this stage of the game would be best for a starting platform to begin adding mods. A sort of Alternate Start save.

I am so sick of main quest but yet have never even started any DLC. I seem to keep starting new games adding and adding mods (I can't help myself lol) and end up with an unstable game and needing to just start over coz I can never find the problem. I think a lot of the time its the actual save that ends up corrupted.

Rolling back saves could work but for the game I want to spend time playing, its survival mode, and my saves never seem to go back very far?

I kinda am not sure why I'm still playing this game, I guess its more just the modding that interests me.

I wanna get a save file that has all main quest done Institute/RailRoad necessary quests only right up to where you have to do the mission that decides what side to pick. Brotherhood still untouched.

No Side Quests done, no settlements taken, no loot taken, no perk points taken except maybe hacking or lockpicking coz they might be necessary.

I have this exact save as a female character but I prefer male. If anyone is good at speed running the main quest that would be good. I'd probably recommend playing on very easy and using TGM console command when needed. I think Turn off Auto saves and Door saves fast travel etc. And toggle off the God mode before each save? not sure if that matters or not but It seems like it might?

If no one is interested I'll have to give this a go myself. I feel like this stage of the game would be best for a starting platform to begin adding mods. A sort of Alternate Start save.

I am so sick of main quest but yet have never even started any DLC. I seem to keep starting new games adding and adding mods (I can't help myself lol) and end up with an unstable game and needing to just start over coz I can never find the problem. I think a lot of the time its the actual save that ends up corrupted.

Rolling back saves could work but for the game I want to spend time playing, its survival mode, and my saves never seem to go back very far?

I kinda am not sure why I'm still playing this game, I guess its more just the modding that interests me.

Console sexchange

Lol. That is not as simple as it seems. Try it, then go to ShowLooks Menu and see how it goes. I had weird transgender looking results. Also, I have heard it can break some quests to change sex via console mid game? and the voice remains female too?

No.Anyway plz gimme a link to a save you have.

I used this one but made some further progress on my own in the save I'm talking about but basically, these save files found here are great ang there are multiple stages to choose from the last being very close to where I am now.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28584

Unfortunately, Preston is already at sanctuary in this game, but the quest to meet him there is not started, that's the only thing I woulda changed.

Edited by Guest

I used this one but made some further progress on my own in the save I'm talking about but basically, these save files found here are great ang there are multiple stages to choose from the last being very close to where I am now.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28584

Unfortunately, Preston is already at sanctuary in this game, but the quest to meet him there is not started, that's the only thing I woulda changed.

Thank you.