Black Body Bug

MasterMachine

Hello folks, it's another darned Black Body Bug thread. Bet you get these every week or so right? Anyway, on the the problem:

Black bodies. There will be pictures at the end of this, but they are NSFW so look at your own risk (will be in spoiler). My bodies, female only mind you, turn triangulated black the further from the viewpoint they get. This issue turns on and off at random, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it at all. For example, I started a new game using alternate starts and the body worked fine in the prison, and in Lakeview Manor, but the moment I left the manor it glitched out (about 5-10 minutes of gameplay in). Other times I can go hours before the issue pops up. Reloading previous saves has a chance (small but existent) of fixing the issue.

Here's what I see (NSFW!):

At a distance:

pl6V4xh.jpg

Getting Closer:

fhdoG6O.jpg

I can almost feel my game wanting to work properly:

38xAegA.jpg

The Joy of Perspective (mod) viewpoint:

tPjC8S2.jpg

I don't think this is a Vram issue. I'm using GPU-Z to track my Vram and when running Skyrim it usually peaks between 1.5 and 2GB of Vram, out of a total of 6gb of Vram that my GPU can support at any given moment. That said, if I've somehow managed to misread it or if there's some other setting that's limiting my Vram usage in-game, I'd be overjoyed to find out and fix it.

Here's my load order:

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ImCh.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
EFFCore.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
ADS.esp
BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
MoreBanditCamps(Explorer'sEdition).esp
The Great City of Winterhold.esp
The Great City of Falkreath.esp
The Great City of Dawnstar.esp
SexyBanditCaptives.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
The Great City of Solitude.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
The Great City of Morthal.esp
Cloaks.esp
Nordic Ruins of Skyrim.esp
The Great City of Rorikstead.esp
The Great City of Dragon Bridge.esp
buildablehouse.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
DrunkenSluts.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
EstrusTrappedEggs.esp
MyraTheTaffyDragon.esp
XNLLT.esp
Feminine Females.esp
FNIS.esp
Footprints.esp
HDT Capes.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
PrinceandPauper.esp
HearthfireMultikid_PNP Patch.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
HoldBorderBanners.esp
ImCh - USLEEP patch.esp
Immersive Encounters - RS Children Patch.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
NoMannequinMessage.esp
PrisonerRagsForFemales.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Realistic Wildlife Loot - Realistic.esp
RewardYourFollowers.esp
RSChildren.esp
RSexpansion.esp
RWBYruby.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab LightMeUp Oldrim.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SkyUI.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
TDF Aroused Rape.esp
TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
The Ordinary Women.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Toccata.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Vivid Landscapes.esp
XPMSE.esp
zzEstrus.esp
HearthfireKidsGrowUp.esp
RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
TES5MergedPatchBouncy.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
ImCh - ICAIO Full patch.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
One ImCh Patcher.esp

However I'm willing to bet that the issue is related to one of these mods, as they're the only ones that mess with body textures:

EqD1Pyz.png

I've been researching this issue for a while now and I'd really, REALLY, like a fix for it. Before we get into fixes, I'm gonna explain what I've tried that hasn't worked yet:
1) Reinstalling CBBE/other texture mods at lower settings, or just doing a full clean install. It does not work, sadly.
2) Restarting my game usually doesn't work, but sometimes it does. About as often as loading or reloading a save, really. This is for both interior and exterior cells, mind you.
3) Removing all the Bouncy mods (this one was logical but sadly didn't work) and starting a new game.
I may have tried other stuff and forgotten, I've never had the best memory, but at this point I'm pretty solidly out of ideas. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, but I'd ask that you explain it to me as if I'm an idiot (because I really am sometimes) who has no significant experience with modding (It took me far too long to figure out how to get Immersive Children to work, let alone fix broken stuff xD). I'm using Vortex Mod Manager because I figured "Why not?", and am using (to the fullest of my limited ability) both TES5Edit and Wyre Bash for patching.
Thanks in advance!
~ Mech

i hit black body bug 1 time. i was convinced that i had just put too much into my MO at first. I got rid of bug and my conclusion was cleaning my computers insides is what fixed it. I think my graphics cards little cooling fans were being hindered from caked up dark matter by-product. If you have a tower and you go the route of cleaning it, make sure you read up first and grab a couple of quick tips from the pros(static electricity is bad for non grounded computer, thats the big one.Keep fans from spinning their motors is the other one i remember.

you can also dl a free cpu tester.When i did, i ran cpu tester and got info on all related hardware, mainly and specifically my graphics card.

Edited by Guest

I have a high-end laptop so I can't really take it apart for cleaning... I could try running a vacuum up against the vents when it's off though, but I don't know if that'll fix anything. Ah, technology, somewhere between beloved and loathed at all times lol. Thank you for the suggestion :)

Tried it and I still get the issue. Sometimes the game stutters out and crashes too, and it pisses me off because my monitoring system says I've never used more than 3gb of Vram (out of 6 that my GPU has). Could having two GPU's (Intel & InVidia) be the cause even if I set the program to only use one of them?