MHW Batch Texture Convert Tool - Update 1.4 Preview

DarkWolfModding

Preview archive of my 1.4 release of my MHW Batch texture converter

Current Version is 1.3 and here's that UI

AsAOIUW.png

8KD2xev.png

and here's a early version of the Version 1.4 Update/UI Change (No actual functionality code has been implemented in this screenshot its just the UI and theme code at the moment)

PU1KYLN.png

1zjbtVH.png

as its still in progress it may change (namely the hide console button may not be in the final version if I can implement the code of the converter into the GUI program)

As well as I would like to add a user configurable config XML file for the program (also early stages)
QYC0OM1.png

Current Changelog

[Version 1.4]

+NEW UI Layout/Code cleanup (yet again I know, I just wasn't satisfied with previous layout)

*CHANGE: Changed Metro Framework to NuGet Version

+NEW: Open Game Directory (Directory configurable via a XML file before you run the program)

+NEW (Possibly): Included JodoZT's Code in the program to hopefully not have to deal with windows association (Please give him some love this would not be possible without his converter :smile:)

*CHANGE: changed Dark theme/Light theme selection to a check box instead of combo Box

+NEW: Includes config file to edit the game directory and text colors (Requres pressing Reload Config button to see changes)