CTD during loadscreen to Exterior Cells

Skeerem

Hello,

My SSE installation has recently been CTDing when exiting to exterior cells, but only about 80% of the time, and seemingly only in specific areas. It begins the loading screen, runs for 5-10 seconds, and then freezes, and closes. Occasionally, it finishes and works fine, but usually CTDs within 15-20 minutes after that. It does not seem to occur in towns, and most often occurs when leaving a dungeon to the Tamriel worldspace.

This issue was also occurring in a previous playthrough, with several different gameplay mods, and seemed to worsen over the course of the 40 hour playtime. During this playthrough, DynDOLOD was not used, and it was on a previous update of SSE.

I have cleaned all of my masters, and used LOOT to sort my load order. My bashed patch only contains the 'settings tweaks' part, for changing arrow fly-speed, how quickly the time changes and crime costs.

My installation is on Mod Organizer 2, my SKSE64 is fully updated, as are any mods that are reliant upon SKSE64. I used BethIni to optimise by Inis, and I use the Rembrandt ENB with default settings. As far as I am aware, all of my mods are on their latest version.

Modlist: https://modwat.ch/u/Glencour/plugins

The load order has 275 plugins, but over 40 are ESPFEs or esls.

PC Specs:

GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 6gb AMP! Edition

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor 3.00 GHz

16gb RAM

Windows 10

Any help would be most appreciated, as this issue has become frustrating to deal with.